Thursday, April 26, 2007

Jane Fonda Nude Scenes


‘Barbarella’ is a film Jane Fonda may feel is merely a light-hearted romp in contrast to the serious films she is proud of – but it’s one she shouldn’t be ashamed of.

As strange as it may seem, at one time Jane felt uncomfortable about her body – at least when it came to exposing it, which was inevitable when hubby Roger Vadim directed her.

She had a lean, coltish figure, didn’t wear a brassiere and her breasts weren’t the pneumatic type favoured in some quarters. When she began filming ‘Any Wednesday’, studio head Jack Warner said he didn’t like the size of her breasts and ordered her to wear a bra.

She had observed, “When I first became an actress, I was told that I didn’t look right. That I wasn’t right. I had to dye my hair blonde. I had to wear falsies, my lips were repainted. That all helps to make your mind alienate you from what you are, not only inside, but outside.”

No comments: